The Executive committee is comprised of current club members that have chosen to volunteer their time throughout the year to ensure the smooth operation of the Matsqui Flyball & Agility Club. This committee meets frequently to review and manage a variety of club affairs for the benefit of the club as a whole.
If you have any questions, concerns or inquiries that you would like to have addressed please direct them to the appropriate executive member via email by clicking on their name below. Please address questions regarding registration for lessons to Sara Mitrunen.
- Shannon Parkhill, President
- Laurel Trustham, Vice President
- Sara Mitrunen, Secretary
- Sherry Taylor, Treasurer
- Shanelle McCormick, Agility Coordinator
- Ashley Mennear, Public Relations
- Bev Taylor, Flyball Coordinator
- Diana Swinden, Director at Large
- Charlene Heugh, Flyball Equipment Manager
- Sherry Chimiuk, Agility Equipment Manager
If you are interested in the training program that the Matsqui Flyball & Agility Club (MFAC) offers, please complete and submit the Training Inquiry form on the training page. Our Flyball and/or Agility Co-ordinators will contact you upon receipt.