The Executive committee is comprised of current club members that have chosen to volunteer their time throughout the year to ensure the smooth operation of the Matsqui Flyball & Agility Club. This committee meets frequently to review and manage a variety of club affairs for the benefit of the club as a whole.
If you have any questions, concerns or inquiries that you would like to have addressed please direct them to the appropriate executive member via email by clicking on their name below. Please address questions regarding registration for lessons to Sara Mitrunen.
- Sara Mitrunen, President
- Laurel Trustham, Vice President
- Shannon Parkhill, Secretary
- Charlene Heugh, Treasurer
- Ashley Mennear, Public Relations
- Bev Taylor, Flyball Coordinator
- Marty Darrow, Agility Coordinator
- Peter Mitrunen, Director at Large
- Brian Spiess, Flyball Equipment Manager
- Sherry Chimiuk, Agility Equipment Manager
If you are interested in the training program that the Matsqui Flyball & Agility Club (MFAC) offers, please complete and submit the Training Inquiry form on the training page. Our Flyball and/or Agility Co-ordinators will contact you upon receipt.
If you are interested in arranging a demonstration of Flyball or Agility please contact Shanelle McCormick