The Executive committee is comprised of current club members that have chosen to volunteer their time throughout the year to ensure the smooth operation of the Matsqui Flyball & Agility Club. This committee meets frequently to review and manage a variety of club affairs for the benefit of the club as a whole.
If you have any questions, concerns or inquiries that you would like to have addressed please direct them to the appropriate executive member via email by clicking on their name below.
- Sara Mitrunen, President
- Laurel Trustham, Vice President
- Shannon Parkhill, Secretary
- Charlene Heugh, Treasurer
- Ashley Mennear, Public Relations
- Bev Taylor, Flyball Coordinator
- Marty Darrow, Agility Coordinator
- Peter Mitrunen, Director at Large
- Brian Spiess, Flyball Equipment Manager
- Sherry Chimiuk, Agility Equipment Manager
If you are interested in the training program that the Matsqui Flyball & Agility Club (MFAC) offers, please complete and submit the Training Inquiry form on the training page. Our Flyball and/or Agility Co-ordinators will contact you upon receipt.
If you are interested in arranging a demonstration of Flyball or Agility please contact Ashley Mennear