Membership fees are as follows:
- $75 for a single membership
- $100 for a family membership
These dues are paid annually and go toward purchasing equipment, renting facilities, marketing material for the club, purchasing additional training tools, etc.
In exchange for benefits members are expected to:
- Help out with various club events which include equipment cleaning, assisting with club trials and tournaments, and/or performing your sport of choice at our Demos.
- Assist with set up, change over and/or take down in both sports on Club nights.
- Vote in our General and Annual meetings once you are no longer a pending member (after 6 months).
- Supply 3 items for the Raffle Table twice a year for our club events.
If you are interested and would like to join the Matsqui Flyball & Agility Club, please download our Membership Application form.
In order to prevent accidents and disagreements and to continue our long-standing positive relationships with club members, please review and familiarize yourself with the Matsqui Flyball & Agility Club Rules of Conduct.